Industry analyst, Cox Automotive, conducted a recent consumer survey indicating that private vehicle ownership is on the wane. Half of the American survey respondents said that the cost of owning ...
- Grip on Sports: From domination to defense to transfers, there is a lot going on today
- Balanced scoring, stout defense helps No. 14 Gonzaga fend off San Diego 69-59
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga's win in a taut, physical game had at least one blemish
- BYU’s Yoeli Childs will test Gonzaga’s interior defense
- Gonzaga takes another shot at caging BYU Cougars in Kennel
- A look back at BYU’S McCarthey threepeat
- Grip on Sports: The Zags have three big reasons to want to hand BYU a McCarthey defeat tonight
- No. 14 Gonzaga makes enough clutch plays down the stretch to hold off BYU 68-60
- Grip on Sports: If you didn't know, there is a top-four college basketball showdown tonight in Spokane
- Grip on Sports: The calendar has been stretching the truth about a lot lately, including today's importance
- Pacific’s Miles Reynolds has been on hot streak heading into game with Gonzaga
- Grip on Sports: The middle of this week has a little more to offer than usual
- Killian Tillie, Johnathan Williams notch double-doubles as No. 12 Gonzaga tops Pacific 71-61
- Grip on Sports: The miles may not be all that many but WSU and Gonzaga's basketball programs are a world apart right now
- Saint Mary’s center Jock Landale has been matchup nightmare for opponents
- Gonzaga takes second shot at slowing Jock Landale, Saint Mary’s
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga shows sometimes success doesn't lie in the numbers alone, but how they work together
- Grip on Sports: It's time for a late-season push for local colleges
- Ninth-ranked Gonzaga uses huge opening run to down Loyola Marymount 76-46
- Grip on Sports: It was a night of wins, wins and more wins for the Inland Northwest's college basketball teams
- Healthy Kameron Edwards strengthens Pepperdine heading into game with Gonzaga
- Grip on Sports: If you can pull yourself away from the Olympic drama tonight, there are some important college basketball games
- Sixth-ranked Gonzaga grits out 77-72 victory against San Diego, clinches at least share of WCC title
- Grip on Sports: No matter what you wanted out of a college basketball game, the Inland Northwest's teams supplied it last night - and one thing Idaho didn't want
- Grip on Sports: As more details emerge, college basketball's most recent scandal threatens to derail the postseason
- Grip on Sports: There's a storm brewing in college hoops and it sure seems like safe shelter is going to be hard to find
- Grip on Sports: There's so much happening in the world of sports, we need to stay positive or we may get kicked out
PULLMAN -- As the Washington State Cougars battle for the Pac-12 football championship this year, there’s one title they already hold: Best Tailgating School in the West. Check out the ...
If you had been standing in our kitchen this morning and looked out the south-facing windows, you might have seen a large hawk perched atop a tall grape stake fence. ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...