Rancho Sedona RV Park was exactly what we were craving after several days of dry camping at the spectacular Grand Canyon National Park. Located on the outskirts of bustling Sedona, ...
- Grip on Sports: From domination to defense to transfers, there is a lot going on today
- Balanced scoring, stout defense helps No. 14 Gonzaga fend off San Diego 69-59
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga's win in a taut, physical game had at least one blemish
- BYU’s Yoeli Childs will test Gonzaga’s interior defense
- Gonzaga takes another shot at caging BYU Cougars in Kennel
- A look back at BYU’S McCarthey threepeat
- Grip on Sports: The Zags have three big reasons to want to hand BYU a McCarthey defeat tonight
- No. 14 Gonzaga makes enough clutch plays down the stretch to hold off BYU 68-60
- Grip on Sports: If you didn't know, there is a top-four college basketball showdown tonight in Spokane
- Grip on Sports: The calendar has been stretching the truth about a lot lately, including today's importance
- Pacific’s Miles Reynolds has been on hot streak heading into game with Gonzaga
- Grip on Sports: The middle of this week has a little more to offer than usual
- Killian Tillie, Johnathan Williams notch double-doubles as No. 12 Gonzaga tops Pacific 71-61
- Grip on Sports: The miles may not be all that many but WSU and Gonzaga's basketball programs are a world apart right now
- Saint Mary’s center Jock Landale has been matchup nightmare for opponents
- Gonzaga takes second shot at slowing Jock Landale, Saint Mary’s
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga shows sometimes success doesn't lie in the numbers alone, but how they work together
- Grip on Sports: It's time for a late-season push for local colleges
- Ninth-ranked Gonzaga uses huge opening run to down Loyola Marymount 76-46
- Grip on Sports: It was a night of wins, wins and more wins for the Inland Northwest's college basketball teams
- Healthy Kameron Edwards strengthens Pepperdine heading into game with Gonzaga
- Grip on Sports: If you can pull yourself away from the Olympic drama tonight, there are some important college basketball games
- Sixth-ranked Gonzaga grits out 77-72 victory against San Diego, clinches at least share of WCC title
- Grip on Sports: No matter what you wanted out of a college basketball game, the Inland Northwest's teams supplied it last night - and one thing Idaho didn't want
- Grip on Sports: As more details emerge, college basketball's most recent scandal threatens to derail the postseason
- Grip on Sports: There's a storm brewing in college hoops and it sure seems like safe shelter is going to be hard to find
- Grip on Sports: There's so much happening in the world of sports, we need to stay positive or we may get kicked out
Before the crossover was the minivan. Before the minivan was the station wagon. Time was that a station wagon was proxy for America’s family values, writ large. Load the family ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...