While planning for our visit with our dear friend, and former Spokanite who now lives in D.C., Ken Sands, I ran a couple of dinner ideas past him in advance ...
- Grip on Sports: From domination to defense to transfers, there is a lot going on today
- Balanced scoring, stout defense helps No. 14 Gonzaga fend off San Diego 69-59
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga's win in a taut, physical game had at least one blemish
- BYU’s Yoeli Childs will test Gonzaga’s interior defense
- Gonzaga takes another shot at caging BYU Cougars in Kennel
- A look back at BYU’S McCarthey threepeat
- Grip on Sports: The Zags have three big reasons to want to hand BYU a McCarthey defeat tonight
- No. 14 Gonzaga makes enough clutch plays down the stretch to hold off BYU 68-60
- Grip on Sports: If you didn't know, there is a top-four college basketball showdown tonight in Spokane
- Grip on Sports: The calendar has been stretching the truth about a lot lately, including today's importance
- Pacific’s Miles Reynolds has been on hot streak heading into game with Gonzaga
- Grip on Sports: The middle of this week has a little more to offer than usual
- Killian Tillie, Johnathan Williams notch double-doubles as No. 12 Gonzaga tops Pacific 71-61
- Grip on Sports: The miles may not be all that many but WSU and Gonzaga's basketball programs are a world apart right now
- Saint Mary’s center Jock Landale has been matchup nightmare for opponents
- Gonzaga takes second shot at slowing Jock Landale, Saint Mary’s
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga shows sometimes success doesn't lie in the numbers alone, but how they work together
- Grip on Sports: It's time for a late-season push for local colleges
- Ninth-ranked Gonzaga uses huge opening run to down Loyola Marymount 76-46
- Grip on Sports: It was a night of wins, wins and more wins for the Inland Northwest's college basketball teams
- Healthy Kameron Edwards strengthens Pepperdine heading into game with Gonzaga
- Grip on Sports: If you can pull yourself away from the Olympic drama tonight, there are some important college basketball games
- Sixth-ranked Gonzaga grits out 77-72 victory against San Diego, clinches at least share of WCC title
- Grip on Sports: No matter what you wanted out of a college basketball game, the Inland Northwest's teams supplied it last night - and one thing Idaho didn't want
- Grip on Sports: As more details emerge, college basketball's most recent scandal threatens to derail the postseason
- Grip on Sports: There's a storm brewing in college hoops and it sure seems like safe shelter is going to be hard to find
- Grip on Sports: There's so much happening in the world of sports, we need to stay positive or we may get kicked out
Last year, Mitsubishi introduced its first all-new vehicle since the launch of the Outlander Sport compact crossover in 2010. The 2019 Eclipse Cross ($23,595) is a small CUV that slips ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...