When it comes to light trucks, Toyota is playing the long game. That’s the view from the Peanut Gallery anyway. We’ve tested a number of Toyota trucks and SUVs lately ...
- Grip on Sports: A Sunday with a regional legend saying goodbye and a national one saying hello to a new home
- Grip on Sports: The Fourth and baseball go together like a hot dog and mustard, especially when the local team is winning
- Grip on Sports: 'The Lake' life makes us jealous but also makes it easier to get around these parts on weekends
- Grip on Sports: Gonzaga puts the puzzle of its nonconference schedule together with an eye on another shot at a national title
- Grip on Sports: It's hard to explain momentum in sports until the rock rolls over your playoff hopes
- Washington State learns Pac-12 basketball pairings
- Grip on Sports: Memories of the home run derby need to be dusted off and updated for the next generation
- Grip on Sports: In a game dominated by the long ball, the Mariners' Jean Segura hit the most dramatic one
- Grip on Sports: College football has a whole season these days wrapped around awards and their watch lists
- Grip on Sports: The British Open had a surprise winner who played with a surprising calm
- Healy lifts Mariners past White Sox, 8-2
- Spokane Indians starting pitcher Hans Crouse delivering when team needs it most
- Grip on Sports: Home is not only where the heart is, it is usually where the wins are
- Grip on Sports: There may not be any change-your-life breaking news at a football media day, but there is usually something fun to break up a hot July day
- Grip on Sports: From Hollywood to Sodo to Spokane, today's subjects are far flung geographically – and in other ways
- Grip on Sports: Though the M's are still holding on to a coveted wild-card spot, the Oakland A's are closing fast
- Grip on Sports: Though the labor has started, it is still a long time until this year's football season is born
- Grip on Sports: It's too late now, but wouldn't it be nice if baseball's Hall of Fame was a little more exclusive?
Willie Nelson is the patron saint of the RV traveler. After all, Willie sings “On the Road Again,” one of the best songs ever written for RV people. And chances ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...