Need guidance before - or during - getting your grill on this Fourth of July?
LongHorn Steakhouse’s GRILL US hotline will be available to connect home cooks with certified grill masters July 4.
The restaurant’s grill masters will be ready with expert tips at 1-855-LH-GRILL from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
These grill masters are an elite group of finalists in LongHorn Steakhouse’s Steak Master Series, a culinary competition in which grilling experts from restaurants around the country vie for title of national champion. Finalists include:
· Alex Alvarado-Negrete of Hiram, Georgia
· Michelle Cerveny of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
· Assan Jallow of Louisville, Kentucky
· Kimberly Markley of East Wichita, Kansas
· Edward Ortiz of Millville, New Jersey
· Juan Sacramento of Sanford, Florida
· Dylan Wike of Easley, South Carolina
They can help home cooks by recommending cuts of steak, giving advice on grilling techniques, offering tips for perfectly seasoning any cut of meat, and troubleshooting how to handle an overdone steak. They can also help with instructions for operating and caring for a grill.
LongHorn Steakhouse has more than 500 restaurants across 41 states.
On the web: LongHornSteakhouse.com.
Subscribe to the Spokane7 email newsletter
Get the day’s top entertainment headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.