More sponsored stories:
- MLB roundup: David Price pitches Red Sox to 100th win of season
- Area Sports Menu for Thursday, September 13
- On the air
- For Jeff Foxworthy, being a redneck is fun and games. Literally.
- Tune in tonight: chef Laurent Zirotti of Fleur de Sel and Fleur de Sel Artisan Creperie is slated to appear on ‘Guy’s Grocery Games’
- Recovering community: Recovery Cafe in Peaceful Valley serves up support and social connections
- Review: ‘White Boy Rick’ a tragic, tender tale of legendary teen drug kingpin
- ‘60 Minutes’ executive producer Jeff Fager exits CBS News
- Drake, Cardi B lead American Music Awards with 8 nods each
- Henry Cavill might be out as Warner Bros.’ Superman
- Carolyn Hax: How to tell your unkind daughter she’s wrong
- House Call: Preparing for cold and flu season
- Miss Manners: Guidelines for the gardener
- College volleyball: Undefeated Community Colleges of Spokane opens conference play with sweep
- College soccer: Community Colleges of Spokane women pick up road victory
- Women’s golf: Eastern Washington’s Alexa Clark named Big Sky Conference Co-Golfer of the Week
- Grip on Sports: The rhythm of the football season mandates a slow buildup to each Saturday
- Booming sales for Woodward’s ‘Fear,’ Trump presidency book
- Disaster preparedness apps are flourishing ahead of Hurricane Florence
- U.S. ‘likely’ has taken over as the world’s top oil producer
- Spokane native chosen to lead the Spokane Valley chamber
- Got $1,100? Apple shows off its most expensive iPhone yet
- A major bank is offering payday-style loans. Will others follow suit?
- Starbucks ventures into delivery again with test of UberEats
- Walt Disney banned alcohol, but now theme parks say ‘drink up’
- Amazon’s business-to-business unit turns into a $10 billion business
- The explosive problem with recycling iPads, iPhones and other gadgets: They catch fire.
- Cross country roundup: Greater Spokane and Great Northern League kick off league seasons
- Girls soccer roundup: Rachel Bennewise’s goal, Kendal Houston’s assists lead Mead over Lake City
- Pick 6: Greater Spokane League showdowns highlight Week 3 slate
- Prep morning roundup: Lauryn Woller’s overtime goal gives Cheney 2-1 win over Pullman
- Booker releases new confidential records about Kavanaugh
- Ousted EPA head Pruitt denies getting improper gifts, income
- Moon rock hunter closes in on tracking down missing stones
- Storm’s uncertain track sows fear; 10 million in crosshairs
- Jewish collector’s descendant gets Nazi-looted Renoir back
- $1 million pledged against Collins if she backs Kavanaugh
- ‘Jaws of Life’ used to free bear with head stuck in milk can
- U.S. says transfer from FEMA funds won’t harm hurricane relief
- Portland novelist who wrote ‘How to Murder Your Husband’ charged with murdering husband
- Florence poses a new threat for rural, struggling towns
- SCRAPS says wild animal to blame for recent string of cat deaths on the South Hill
- Stevens County authorities rescue 255 dogs from two illegal breeding sites
- Man sleeping in dumpster injured when dumped into recycling truck in downtown Spokane
- What makes a tomato a grand champion? A Spokane County fair judge explains.
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Draft for World War I expands to 45-year-olds and Spokane residents lined up
- Built immediately after Great Spokane Fire, Genesee Block Building transforms from pawnshop to upscale
- Commissioners to host public meetings on Spokane County budget
AUSTIN - Sometimes RV travel brings an incredible opportunity. Take the Luck Reunion, an annual day of music and partying on the grounds of Willie Nelson's ranch every year during ...
It’s not obvious at first blush but the 2019 Subaru Forester emerges from the crossover shop this year a fundamentally changed vehicle. It rides on a rigid and lightweight new ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...