More sponsored stories:
- MLB roundup: David Price pitches Red Sox to 100th win of season
- Area Sports Menu for Thursday, September 13
- On the air
- For Jeff Foxworthy, being a redneck is fun and games. Literally.
- Tune in tonight: chef Laurent Zirotti of Fleur de Sel and Fleur de Sel Artisan Creperie is slated to appear on ‘Guy’s Grocery Games’
- Drake, Cardi B lead American Music Awards with 8 nods each
- ‘60 Minutes’ executive producer Jeff Fager exits CBS News
- Review: ‘White Boy Rick’ a tragic, tender tale of legendary teen drug kingpin
- Recovering community: Recovery Cafe in Peaceful Valley serves up support and social connections
- Henry Cavill might be out as Warner Bros.’ Superman
- Carolyn Hax: How to tell your unkind daughter she’s wrong
- House Call: Preparing for cold and flu season
- Miss Manners: Guidelines for the gardener
- College volleyball: Undefeated Community Colleges of Spokane opens conference play with sweep
- College soccer: Community Colleges of Spokane women pick up road victory
- Women’s golf: Eastern Washington’s Alexa Clark named Big Sky Conference Co-Golfer of the Week
- Grip on Sports: The rhythm of the football season mandates a slow buildup to each Saturday
- Booming sales for Woodward’s ‘Fear,’ Trump presidency book
- Disaster preparedness apps are flourishing ahead of Hurricane Florence
- U.S. ‘likely’ has taken over as the world’s top oil producer
- Spokane native chosen to lead the Spokane Valley chamber
- Got $1,100? Apple shows off its most expensive iPhone yet
- A major bank is offering payday-style loans. Will others follow suit?
- Starbucks ventures into delivery again with test of UberEats
- Walt Disney banned alcohol, but now theme parks say ‘drink up’
- Amazon’s business-to-business unit turns into a $10 billion business
- The explosive problem with recycling iPads, iPhones and other gadgets: They catch fire.
- Cross country roundup: Greater Spokane and Great Northern League kick off league seasons
- Girls soccer roundup: Rachel Bennewise’s goal, Kendal Houston’s assists lead Mead over Lake City
- Pick 6: Greater Spokane League showdowns highlight Week 3 slate
- Prep morning roundup: Lauryn Woller’s overtime goal gives Cheney 2-1 win over Pullman
- Booker releases new confidential records about Kavanaugh
- Ousted EPA head Pruitt denies getting improper gifts, income
- Moon rock hunter closes in on tracking down missing stones
- Storm’s uncertain track sows fear; 10 million in crosshairs
- Jewish collector’s descendant gets Nazi-looted Renoir back
- $1 million pledged against Collins if she backs Kavanaugh
- ‘Jaws of Life’ used to free bear with head stuck in milk can
- U.S. says transfer from FEMA funds won’t harm hurricane relief
- Portland novelist who wrote ‘How to Murder Your Husband’ charged with murdering husband
- Florence poses a new threat for rural, struggling towns
- SCRAPS says wild animal to blame for recent string of cat deaths on the South Hill
- Stevens County authorities rescue 255 dogs from two illegal breeding sites
- Man sleeping in dumpster injured when dumped into recycling truck in downtown Spokane
- Commissioners to host public meetings on Spokane County budget
- Built immediately after Great Spokane Fire, Genesee Block Building transforms from pawnshop to upscale
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Draft for World War I expands to 45-year-olds and Spokane residents lined up
- What makes a tomato a grand champion? A Spokane County fair judge explains.
When you're visiting Los Angeles for an extended period, as we are, it's nice to get out of the hustle-bustle of the city. Ojai is a perfect escape. Perched in ...
Automakers labor to shelter us from the hard-working machinery that hides away in places we never see. We like our cabins quiet and our rides gentle. There’s no need remind ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...