More sponsored stories:
- MLB roundup: David Price pitches Red Sox to 100th win of season
- Area Sports Menu for Thursday, September 13
- On the air
- For Jeff Foxworthy, being a redneck is fun and games. Literally.
- Tune in tonight: chef Laurent Zirotti of Fleur de Sel and Fleur de Sel Artisan Creperie is slated to appear on ‘Guy’s Grocery Games’
- Drake, Cardi B lead American Music Awards with 8 nods each
- ‘60 Minutes’ executive producer Jeff Fager exits CBS News
- Review: ‘White Boy Rick’ a tragic, tender tale of legendary teen drug kingpin
- Recovering community: Recovery Cafe in Peaceful Valley serves up support and social connections
- Henry Cavill might be out as Warner Bros.’ Superman
- Carolyn Hax: How to tell your unkind daughter she’s wrong
- House Call: Preparing for cold and flu season
- Miss Manners: Guidelines for the gardener
- Whitworth wide receiver Garrett McKay turns after-hours work into on-field success
- College volleyball: Undefeated Community Colleges of Spokane opens conference play with sweep
- College soccer: Community Colleges of Spokane women pick up road victory
- Women’s golf: Eastern Washington’s Alexa Clark named Big Sky Conference Co-Golfer of the Week
- Grip on Sports: The rhythm of the football season mandates a slow buildup to each Saturday
- Booming sales for Woodward’s ‘Fear,’ Trump presidency book
- Disaster preparedness apps are flourishing ahead of Hurricane Florence
- U.S. ‘likely’ has taken over as the world’s top oil producer
- Spokane native chosen to lead the Spokane Valley chamber
- Got $1,100? Apple shows off its most expensive iPhone yet
- A major bank is offering payday-style loans. Will others follow suit?
- Starbucks ventures into delivery again with test of UberEats
- Walt Disney banned alcohol, but now theme parks say ‘drink up’
- Amazon’s business-to-business unit turns into a $10 billion business
- The explosive problem with recycling iPads, iPhones and other gadgets: They catch fire.
- Cross country roundup: Greater Spokane and Great Northern League kick off league seasons
- Girls soccer roundup: Rachel Bennewise’s goal, Kendal Houston’s assists lead Mead over Lake City
- Pick 6: Greater Spokane League showdowns highlight Week 3 slate
- Prep morning roundup: Lauryn Woller’s overtime goal gives Cheney 2-1 win over Pullman
- Booker releases new confidential records about Kavanaugh
- Ousted EPA head Pruitt denies getting improper gifts, income
- Moon rock hunter closes in on tracking down missing stones
- Storm’s uncertain track sows fear; 10 million in crosshairs
- Jewish collector’s descendant gets Nazi-looted Renoir back
- $1 million pledged against Collins if she backs Kavanaugh
- ‘Jaws of Life’ used to free bear with head stuck in milk can
- U.S. says transfer from FEMA funds won’t harm hurricane relief
- Portland novelist who wrote ‘How to Murder Your Husband’ charged with murdering husband
- Florence poses a new threat for rural, struggling towns
- SCRAPS says wild animal to blame for recent string of cat deaths on the South Hill
- Stevens County authorities rescue 255 dogs from two illegal breeding sites
- Man sleeping in dumpster injured when dumped into recycling truck in downtown Spokane
- Commissioners to host public meetings on Spokane County budget
- Built immediately after Great Spokane Fire, Genesee Block Building transforms from pawnshop to upscale
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Draft for World War I expands to 45-year-olds and Spokane residents lined up
- What makes a tomato a grand champion? A Spokane County fair judge explains.
While touring the Walla Walla wine country, we've always been happy at the Marcus Whitman. But there's a new luxury resort 10 minutes north of town that's causing quite a ...
Don’t let its crisp styling and well-furnished cabin fool you; Ford’s full-size Expedition SUV is a brute at heart. That heart being a twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 that makes as much ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...