More sponsored stories:
- College soccer: Whitworth women open Northwest Conference play with shutout win
- College cross country: Whitworth women win Pacific Lutheran Invitational
- College volleyball: Idaho wraps up nonconference play with win at Cal State Fullerton tournament
- Gonzaga volleyball drops final match at Arizona State’s Sparky Classic
- Locally: Idaho swim and dive team raises more than $11,000 for cancer research
- McCain makes us reflect
- Thanks, but no thanks, Lisa
- CMR doesn’t care
- To honor McCain
- Brown is for the common good
- Override Condon’s veto
- Cheney shooting unnecessary
- Sign theft a real danger
- If you don’t like what you hear
- Shoot first, question later
- Don’t sit this election out
- Lisa Brown and communism
- A question of grazing
- A time for self-evaluation
- Former Colorado nuke site opens to public as wildlife refuge
- MS-13 is suspected of killing her daughter. Now she is dead in a dispute over the memorial.
- Investigator: No evidence Boston-area gas explosions intentional
- Sheriff: U.S. Border Patrol agent suspected of killing 4 women
- Police: Man dies after shark attack off Cape Cod
- Niece: Family won’t take in Elizabeth Smart’s kidnapper
- Experts disagree on whether Dallas officer could be credible
- Fearsome new stage begins as Florence floods inland rivers
- Paul Manafort plea deal raises key question: What does he know?
- MLS Capsules: Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores 500th worldwide goal; Galaxy fall
- Ross Chastain earns 1st Xfinity win, holding off Justin Allgaier
- On again? Floyd Mayweather says he and Manny Pacquiao will fight
- Scott McCarron shoots 63 for share of Warwick Hills lead
- Amy Olson takes 2-shot lead after 3rd round of Evian major
- Travell Harris gives Washington State a boost with 100-yard kickoff return for touchdown
- Peyton Pelluer briefly contemplated move to Alabama before deciding on return to Washington State
- John Blanchette: Washington State has every reason to believe early-season momentum will carry into Pac-12 play
- Analysis: Washington State wins ninth straight at home, defeating Eastern Washington 59-24 behind dominant offensive performance
- Difference makers: James Williams scores a trio of touchdowns in Washington State’s blowout win
- TV Take: Washington State provided plenty of highlights for Pac-12 Networks to replay in 59-24 win over Eastern Washington
- Sellout crowd on hand for regional battle between Washington State, Eastern Washington
- Recap and highlights: Washington State Cougars fire on all cylinders in 59-24 victory over Eastern Washington Eagles
- The picks: Washington State will remain unbeaten after Eastern Washington test
- Iranian Embassy in Paris damaged; Tehran knocks police work
- Russian meddling abroad: Does Vladimir Putin pull all the strings?
- Rwanda frees opposition leader, 2,100 others from prison
- Typhoon kills 12 in Philippines, heads to southern China
- Envoy: U.S. willing to consider further lethal aid to Ukraine
- Pope Francis pays tribute in Sicily to priest slain 25 years ago by Mafia
It was a helluva week for testing a luxury-sport sedan. With Ma Nature doing her February thing, I spent more time considering the limits of traction than the performance limits ...
It's a relief to be in the mountains again. After nine months on the road, driving our RV into the Appalachian Mountains of Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina was a ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...