More sponsored stories:
- College soccer: Whitworth women open Northwest Conference play with shutout win
- College cross country: Whitworth women win Pacific Lutheran Invitational
- College volleyball: Idaho wraps up nonconference play with win at Cal State Fullerton tournament
- Gonzaga volleyball drops final match at Arizona State’s Sparky Classic
- Locally: Idaho swim and dive team raises more than $11,000 for cancer research
- Lisa Brown and communism
- CMR doesn’t care
- Cheney shooting unnecessary
- Override Condon’s veto
- Brown is for the common good
- To honor McCain
- If you don’t like what you hear
- Sign theft a real danger
- Shoot first, question later
- Thanks, but no thanks, Lisa
- Don’t sit this election out
- McCain makes us reflect
- A question of grazing
- A time for self-evaluation
- Former Colorado nuke site opens to public as wildlife refuge
- MS-13 is suspected of killing her daughter. Now she is dead in a dispute over the memorial.
- Investigator: No evidence Boston-area gas explosions intentional
- Sheriff: U.S. Border Patrol agent suspected of killing 4 women
- Police: Man dies after shark attack off Cape Cod
- Niece: Family won’t take in Elizabeth Smart’s kidnapper
- Experts disagree on whether Dallas officer could be credible
- Fearsome new stage begins as Florence floods inland rivers
- Paul Manafort plea deal raises key question: What does he know?
- MLS Capsules: Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores 500th worldwide goal; Galaxy fall
- Ross Chastain earns 1st Xfinity win, holding off Justin Allgaier
- On again? Floyd Mayweather says he and Manny Pacquiao will fight
- Scott McCarron shoots 63 for share of Warwick Hills lead
- Amy Olson takes 2-shot lead after 3rd round of Evian major
- Travell Harris gives Washington State a boost with 100-yard kickoff return for touchdown
- Peyton Pelluer briefly contemplated move to Alabama before deciding on return to Washington State
- John Blanchette: Washington State has every reason to believe early-season momentum will carry into Pac-12 play
- Analysis: Washington State wins ninth straight at home, defeating Eastern Washington 59-24 behind dominant offensive performance
- Difference makers: James Williams scores a trio of touchdowns in Washington State’s blowout win
- TV Take: Washington State provided plenty of highlights for Pac-12 Networks to replay in 59-24 win over Eastern Washington
- Sellout crowd on hand for regional battle between Washington State, Eastern Washington
- Recap and highlights: Washington State Cougars fire on all cylinders in 59-24 victory over Eastern Washington Eagles
- The picks: Washington State will remain unbeaten after Eastern Washington test
- Iranian Embassy in Paris damaged; Tehran knocks police work
- Russian meddling abroad: Does Vladimir Putin pull all the strings?
- Rwanda frees opposition leader, 2,100 others from prison
- Typhoon kills 12 in Philippines, heads to southern China
- Envoy: U.S. willing to consider further lethal aid to Ukraine
- Pope Francis pays tribute in Sicily to priest slain 25 years ago by Mafia
Rancho Sedona RV Park was exactly what we were craving after several days of dry camping at the spectacular Grand Canyon National Park. Located on the outskirts of bustling Sedona, ...
Before the crossover was the minivan. Before the minivan was the station wagon. Time was that a station wagon was proxy for America’s family values, writ large. Load the family ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...