More sponsored stories:
- MLB roundup: Christian Yelich first to hit for cycle twice against same team in same season
- Area Sports Menu for Tuesday, September 18
- On the air
- Couch Slouch: Will football cease to exist down the road?
- Dear Annie: Workplace crush
- ‘The Predator’ tops box office but still falls short; ‘A Simple Favor’ beats expectations
- Noname’s debut brims with resilience, defiance and wanderlust
- New ‘Magnum’ almost walked away from acting
- Miss Manners: Bookseller wants to fend off pushy customers
- Grip on Sports: Can Russell Wilson make this Monday night special?
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Reader takes issue with breastfeeding stance
- 1st private moon flight passenger to invite creative guests
- Amazon investigating claims of bribes and leaked data
- Lexington Homes of Spokane Valley sold to Texas company
- Around the Corner: Spokane library earns recognition for innovation
- Governments boycotting Nike or considering it are mounting
- Coca-Cola is eyeing the cannabis market
- Trump declassifies documents related to FBI Russia probe
- Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods
- Noah’s Ark school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from Hurricane Florence
- Trump plans to slap 10 percent tariff on $200 billion of Chinese goods, sources say
- Witness: Circus camel that hurt 7 spooked by thrown shovel
- Florence flooding spreads as storm heads northeast
- Kavanaugh, accuser called to testify before Senate committee
- Council overrides mayor’s sustainable energy ordinance veto
- Sheriff’s office names suspects in Stevens County puppy mill raids
- Pullman police arrest Greek Row arson suspect in Cheney
- Detectives seek help to identify woman’s body found in river in Otis Orchards
- Providence Health opens express clinics at local Walgreens stores
- House fire near Bridgeport leaves two unaccounted for
- WSU places Jason Gesser on leave after former nanny files formal complaint alleging sexual misconduct
- Then and Now: Spokane’s first auto mechanic
- 100 years ago in Seattle: Former Spokane pastor pitches in for wartime dock work
- Washington State outscoring opponents 52-0, outgaining them 462-92 in 4th quarter
- USC to play first half of Washington State game without standout linebacker Porter Gustin
- Washington State quarterback Gardner Minshew, receiver Travell Harris earn weekly Pac-12 honors
- Afternoon kickoff announced for week five matchup between Washington State, Utah
- First look: Washington State at USC
- Kim Jong Un, Moon Jae-in start possibly most challenging Korean summit yet
- Nursery rhymes trigger nightmares: In UK town, spiders to blame for evening broadcast of ‘It’s raining, it’s pouring’
- World’s richest economies enjoy biggest pay raise in a decade
- Chinese official: Beijing should target goods needed by U.S.
- U.S. warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
It was a helluva week for testing a luxury-sport sedan. With Ma Nature doing her February thing, I spent more time considering the limits of traction than the performance limits ...
It's a relief to be in the mountains again. After nine months on the road, driving our RV into the Appalachian Mountains of Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina was a ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...