More sponsored stories:
- MLB roundup: Christian Yelich first to hit for cycle twice against same team in same season
- On the air
- Area Sports Menu for Tuesday, September 18
- Couch Slouch: Will football cease to exist down the road?
- Dear Annie: Workplace crush
- ‘The Predator’ tops box office but still falls short; ‘A Simple Favor’ beats expectations
- Noname’s debut brims with resilience, defiance and wanderlust
- New ‘Magnum’ almost walked away from acting
- Miss Manners: Bookseller wants to fend off pushy customers
- Grip on Sports: Can Russell Wilson make this Monday night special?
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Reader takes issue with breastfeeding stance
- 1st private moon flight passenger to invite creative guests
- Amazon investigating claims of bribes and leaked data
- Lexington Homes of Spokane Valley sold to Texas company
- Around the Corner: Spokane library earns recognition for innovation
- Governments boycotting Nike or considering it are mounting
- Coca-Cola is eyeing the cannabis market
- Trump declassifies documents related to FBI Russia probe
- Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods
- Noah’s Ark school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from Hurricane Florence
- Trump plans to slap 10 percent tariff on $200 billion of Chinese goods, sources say
- Witness: Circus camel that hurt 7 spooked by thrown shovel
- Florence flooding spreads as storm heads northeast
- Kavanaugh, accuser called to testify before Senate committee
- Council overrides mayor’s sustainable energy ordinance veto
- Sheriff’s office names suspects in Stevens County puppy mill raids
- Pullman police arrest Greek Row arson suspect in Cheney
- Detectives seek help to identify woman’s body found in river in Otis Orchards
- Providence Health opens express clinics at local Walgreens stores
- House fire near Bridgeport leaves two unaccounted for
- WSU places Jason Gesser on leave after former nanny files formal complaint alleging sexual misconduct
- 100 years ago in Seattle: Former Spokane pastor pitches in for wartime dock work
- Then and Now: Spokane’s first auto mechanic
- Washington State outscoring opponents 52-0, outgaining them 462-92 in 4th quarter
- USC to play first half of Washington State game without standout linebacker Porter Gustin
- Washington State quarterback Gardner Minshew, receiver Travell Harris earn weekly Pac-12 honors
- Afternoon kickoff announced for week five matchup between Washington State, Utah
- First look: Washington State at USC
- Kim Jong Un, Moon Jae-in start possibly most challenging Korean summit yet
- Nursery rhymes trigger nightmares: In UK town, spiders to blame for evening broadcast of ‘It’s raining, it’s pouring’
- World’s richest economies enjoy biggest pay raise in a decade
- Chinese official: Beijing should target goods needed by U.S.
- U.S. warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
Rancho Sedona RV Park was exactly what we were craving after several days of dry camping at the spectacular Grand Canyon National Park. Located on the outskirts of bustling Sedona, ...
Before the crossover was the minivan. Before the minivan was the station wagon. Time was that a station wagon was proxy for America’s family values, writ large. Load the family ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...