More sponsored stories:
- Area Sports Menu for Wednesday, September 19
- On the air
- New era in virtual reality therapy for common phobias
- Dear Annie: Heavy-handed neighbor
- Annual Into Africa dinner and auction serves African and American dishes
- Yes, that actually happened: An Emmy winner proposed on stage to his girlfriend
- Ask the doctors: Study examined how low muscle mass may be predictor of dementia
- Grip on Sports: The defense was fine in Chicago but the Seahawks’ offense gave the game away
- College volleyball: Idaho sweeps Eastern Washington in Big Sky Conference opener
- College golf: Co-medalists Kirsten Ishikawa, Alexa Clark guide Eastern Washington’s women to team title
- Area volleyball notebook: Community Colleges of Spokane Sasquatch off to impressive 20-0 start in NWAC
- Women’s soccer: Eastern Washington’s Kelsee Winston named Big Sky Conference Defensive Player of the Week
- Too much screen time? New phone controls for you and kids
- Idaho regulators approve new timeline for Avista sale deliberations
- Los Angeles takes step toward banning sale of fur products
- ACLU: Facebook allows gender-biased job ads on its platform
- Tilray first Canadian company to import medical pot to U.S.
- FedEx downplays US-China trade spat’s impact on its business
- Prep volleyball roundup: Allie Flynn dished out 14 assists and Mead defeated Shadle Park
- Prep girls soccer roundup: Mackenzie Huotari’s 78th-minute goal lifts Cheney over West Valley
- Prep slowpitch softball roundup: Addison Meyer and Abigail Brake crush two home runs apiece, East Valley beats Gonzaga Prep
- Despite sexism claims, Riot Games lands Mastercard deal
- Oregon using Facebook to remind inactive voters to register
- With declassification, Trump preps latest Russia probe punch
- Flood victims get food and water; rain spreads to Northeast
- Kavanaugh’s accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies
- Trade war escalates as China announces tariffs on U.S. imports
- Newport smelter hearing draws skeptical crowd
- Spokane veterans medical center stops media tour with Cathy McMorris Rodgers to avoid violating federal election law
- Jason Gesser resigns from WSU as new allegations of sexual misconduct surface
- 100 years ago: Reports of Spanish flu on East Coast reach Spokane
- 100 years ago today in Spokane: Spanish flu sweeping through Northeast
- Fair draws largest Spokane crowds in 15 years
- Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Lisa Brown set for town hall event in downtown Spokane on Wednesday
- 97 new U.S. citizens from 39 countries sworn in at Spokane Valley’s CenterPlace
In the years following the Great Recession, automakers discovered an appetite for luxury among small-car buyers. Never blind to an opportunity to boost profits, they began stuffing their compacts with ...
Besides offering a fantastic means to see the country, RVs have magical powers. You don’t believe us? How else can you explain the RV’s amazing ability to change the seasons? ...
MALLAIG, Scotland — My new travel mantra this spring wrote itself: Simple can be fascinating. Stay with me. I’ll get to the adorable puffins shown here in my Monday photo ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...