Latest from The Spokesman-Review
Sara Errani of Italy eyes on the ball for a return to Sorana Cirstea of Romania during their third round match at the Australian Open tennis championship, in Melbourne, Australia, Saturday. You write the cutline. (AP Photo/Shuji Kajiyama)
- 1. What do you mean, I look like Monica Seles! — KCres.
- 2. After waking up, Sara told the doctor “I wasn’t sure what it was, but it got closer and closer, and then it hit me” — JohnA.
- 3. Cameras catch Sara’s reaction when she was informed she had just won a date with Doug Clark! — Dennis.
Brent & Kage
- Jelena Jankovic of Serbia makes a forehand return to Alla Kudryavtseva of Russia in their first round match at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, earlier today. You write the cutline. (AP Photo/Rob Griffith)
- Monday's cutline contest winners here
- 1. Jelena could focus better without all this racket — Cabbage Boy.
- 2. Drat, that's going to leave a mark! — Charlie.
- 3. (tie) You want in your face???? I'll give you in your face! — JeanieS, and: It's so difficult to play good tennis when you're always being held under a magnifying glass! — Formerly Sandpoint.