Stories tagged: carbon monoxide poisoning
Mon., Dec. 19, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Man sleeping in parked car dies from exhaust fumes
The Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office says a 39-year-old man who was a living in his car was found dead in the vehicle after he fell asleep with the engine running.
Sat., Jan. 5, 2013
Valley Fire crews rescue 6 in home with CO poisoning
A carbon monoxide detector saved the day this week when Spokane Valley Fire Department crews responded to help a person reportedly suffering from flulike symptoms. Crews were called to the …
Thu., Nov. 4, 2010, 12:46 p.m.
Teens rescue stricken hunters
Teenage boys knew what to do when they found family members unconscious in a propane-heated tent.