Tags


Everything tagged


Sort by:

Latest from The Spokesman-Review


  • Fire roundup: Driver headed to mechanic watches his 4-Runner burn

    A man was able to save himself from his burning vehicle the morning of Dec. 9, but his truck was a total loss. The man was driving his Toyota 4-Runner …


  • Storm causes several accidents

    St. Patrick’s Day was busy for Spokane Valley Fire Department crews as they responded to a car fire on Interstate 90, a chimney fire, an electrical fire and a smokin’ …


  • Transient ignites bushes at Marriott

    Spokane Valley Fire Department crews had a busy but relatively uneventful week from Jan. 24-30, responding to 240 calls. There were, however, at least two calls that raised some eyebrows. …


  • Law targets carbon monoxide

    A Mead couple and a heating technician were hospitalized earlier this week for carbon monoxide poisoning. And last week three Spokane Valley adults and an infant were hospitalized for the …


  • Four hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in Otis Orchards

    Three adults and an infant were hospitalized this morning for carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Spokane Valley Fire Department.


  • Avista honors nurse for actions

    When nurse Lisa Dunham was working at Providence Holy Family Hospital’s emergency room on Thanksgiving evening, a family brought in two children to be checked out. They spoke English as …


  • Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 29 to hospital

    BELLINGHAM – Nearly 30 people from a seafood business sought treatment Tuesday for carbon monoxide poisoning, officials said. Bellingham Fire Chief Bill Boyd said the people apparently were overcome by …

Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile