Stories tagged: carbon monoxide
Wed., July 20, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Spokane succeeds in reducing carbon monoxide pollution
Spokane’s work to reduce what was once a serious problem with carbon monoxide pollution has largely succeeded.
Thu., Dec. 18, 2014, midnight
Fire roundup: Driver headed to mechanic watches his 4-Runner burn
A man was able to save himself from his burning vehicle the morning of Dec. 9, but his truck was a total loss. The man was driving his Toyota 4-Runner …
Sat., March 23, 2013, midnight
Storm causes several accidents
St. Patrick’s Day was busy for Spokane Valley Fire Department crews as they responded to a car fire on Interstate 90, a chimney fire, an electrical fire and a smokin’ …
Sat., Feb. 2, 2013, midnight
Transient ignites bushes at Marriott
Spokane Valley Fire Department crews had a busy but relatively uneventful week from Jan. 24-30, responding to 240 calls. There were, however, at least two calls that raised some eyebrows. …
Fri., Dec. 7, 2012, midnight
Law targets carbon monoxide
A Mead couple and a heating technician were hospitalized earlier this week for carbon monoxide poisoning. And last week three Spokane Valley adults and an infant were hospitalized for the …
UPDATED: Thu., Nov. 29, 2012, 12:23 p.m.
Four hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in Otis Orchards
Three adults and an infant were hospitalized this morning for carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Spokane Valley Fire Department.
Thu., Dec. 9, 2010, midnight
Avista honors nurse for actions
When nurse Lisa Dunham was working at Providence Holy Family Hospital’s emergency room on Thanksgiving evening, a family brought in two children to be checked out. They spoke English as …
Wed., Dec. 17, 2008, midnight
Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 29 to hospital
BELLINGHAM – Nearly 30 people from a seafood business sought treatment Tuesday for carbon monoxide poisoning, officials said. Bellingham Fire Chief Bill Boyd said the people apparently were overcome by …