Tags


Everything tagged


Sort by:

Stories tagged: chimney fire


  • THURSDAY, DEC. 11, 2014

    Spokane Valley fire crews rescue tot trapped in bathroom

    A Spokane Valley Fire Department crew safely reunited a crying toddler with a worried mother last month. A crew responded to the 3000 block of South Pines Road at 3:15 …


  • SATURDAY, DEC. 14, 2013

    Chimney fires keeping Spokane Valley fire crews busy

    Spokane Valley fire crews responded to another four chimney fires in the week ending Wednesday. “I’m sure the reason why that’s an increase is because of the temperatures,” Clifford said. …


  • SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2013

    Storm causes several accidents

    St. Patrick’s Day was busy for Spokane Valley Fire Department crews as they responded to a car fire on Interstate 90, a chimney fire, an electrical fire and a smokin’ …


  • SATURDAY, JAN. 5, 2013

    Valley Fire crews rescue 6 in home with CO poisoning

    A carbon monoxide detector saved the day this week when Spokane Valley Fire Department crews responded to help a person reportedly suffering from flulike symptoms. Crews were called to the …


  • SUNDAY, DEC. 16, 2012, 3:33 P.M.

    People, pets flee chimney fire

    A chimney fire damaged a home at 1814 W. Mission in northwest Spokane this morning just after 9 a.m. Three residents made it safely out of the home, as did …


  • SATURDAY, NOV. 17, 2012

    Man attempts lighting fire in gas fireplace

    A Spokane Valley resident broke about every rule of using a natural gas fireplace this week but was lucky enough not to burn down the house. Spokane Valley Fire Department …


  • SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2012

    Chimney fire caused by wood stove

    A chimney fire and a garage fire got big responses from Spokane Valley Fire Department crews the week of March 1-7. The chimney fire was reported at 12:48 a.m. Monday …


  • SATURDAY, FEB. 26, 2011

    Piles of debris hinder firefighters access to burning home

    The Spokane Valley Fire Department responded to a house fire with a twist on Feb. 17. Firefighters responded to a house in the 13200 block of East 24th Avenue at …


Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(509) 747-4422
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile