Stories tagged: Duplex fire
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2016, 3:15 P.M.
Fire Roundup: Facility for disabled adults a total loss after fire
A duplex that was a supported living facility for adults with intellectual disabilities appears to be a total loss after an attic fire on June 30.
THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2016, 6:18 P.M.
Residents of Spokane Valley supported living facility escape fire unharmed
Residents of a supported living facility were able to get out of a duplex that caught fire at 16402 E. Broadway just before 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2015
Fire roundup: Both sides of duplex burn in separate fires
Both sides of a Spokane Valley duplex burned in separate fires this weekend, but officials do not believe the fires are suspicious. “It doesn’t seem like foul play was involved,” …
SATURDAY, APRIL 12, 2014
Duplex fire caused by discarded cigarette
A discarded cigarette started a fire that roared through a duplex in the 14500 block of East Sixth Avenue Tuesday. The woman living there with her 8-year-old son woke up …
FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010, 7:49 A.M.
Woman escapes early morning duplex fire
A Spokane woman was rescued early today in a fire that broke out in an unoccupied duplex apartment adjacent to the woman’s apartment on Spokane’s North Side.
SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2010
Thousands in fire damage, minor injuries reported
Two kittens were rescued from a duplex fire in the 2200 block of North Marguerite Road at 2:30 a.m. on March 20 and revived by Spokane Valley firefighters. “We were …
TUESDAY, DEC. 8, 2009, 9:35 A.M.
Red Cross assisting two families displaced by fire
The American Red Cross in Spokane is assisting two families burned out of their duplex units in a fire early today at 1322 S. Robin Hood Road in Spokane Valley.
MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009, 8:29 A.M.
Kitchen fire evacuates 6 adults, 4 children
A kitchen fire damaged a duplex dwelling in northeast Spokane early this morning, forcing the evacuation of the six adults and four children who lived there.
TUESDAY, AUG. 12, 2008
No injuries, one arrest in CdA duplex fire
A loud knock woke Steve Fields as he slept at his daughter’s home early Monday. The retired businessman opened his eyes to see an apartment full of black smoke. Fields …