Latest from The Spokesman-Review
Confession time: My dad and I used to wait till my mom would move away from the mixing bowl so that we could sneak bites of her chocolate chip cookie dough. If busted, she'd issue a stern warning that we'd "get worms" if we ate too much of it. That warning was never scary enough to make us stop. But this bit of news might:
A study released today points the finger at ready-to-bake cookie dough for a 2009 E. coli outbreak.
The most surprising finding was that eggs were not to blame. It turns out, it may be the flour is the most unsafe part.
Tells us in the comments, will you still sneak bites of cookie dough?