Stories tagged: grease fire
Wed., April 12, 2017, noon
Grease fire nearly torches Three Sisters restaurant
A grease fire nearly ignited the Three Sisters Vietnamese and Chinese Cuisine restaurant at 10615 E. Sprague Ave. last week.
Wed., Feb. 24, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Bacon grease fire ruins meatloaf
Most people would agree that bacon smells yummy and tastes delicious, but one man found out recently that it can also be flammable.
Sat., May 19, 2012, midnight
Small fire expensive with reach of flames
A group of kids set a fire in bushes at Pines Road and Grace Avenue just after 4:30 a.m. Wednesday that may end up costing more than $30,000 in damage. …
Sun., Sept. 12, 2010, midnight
Overheated pit routs customers at Longhorn
The pit at Spokane Valley’s popular Longhorn Barbecue overheated and filled the restaurant with smoke during Saturday night’s dinnertime rush. More than 100 customers had to evacuate as firefighters sprayed …
Fri., Sept. 3, 2010, midnight
Cooking grease may have started apartment fire
A south Spokane apartment sustained $20,000 in damage Thursday caused by what fire officials believe may have been a grease fire. Spokane Fire Department crews responded to the Regal Ridge …