Latest from The Spokesman-Review
You can find yourself looking at photos of Albi, France. Don't think WSU ever played any home games there.
- Joe Albi Stadium
The defending Arena Football League champion Spokane Shock will play their first outdoor football game this Saturday at Joe Albi Stadium in Spokane, against the Utah Blaze. Here, crews ready Albi Stadium for Saturday's Shock-Blaze outdoor game under the watchful eye of “Joe Fan,” a sculpture by Vincent De Felice. Story here. (SR photo: Christopher Anderson)
- Cartoon: Illegal immigration being stopped by a pill, not a wall/David Horsey, PI
- Idaho wolf hunting plan: no limits/Betsy Russell & Becky Kramer, SR
- Missoula schools will begin daily flag pledge/Jamie Kelly, Missoulian
- Victim of bear attack on 4th visit to Yellowstone/Carly Flandro, Chronicle
- Cheney police chief named top cop in Bend, Ore/Associated Press
- Pipeline concerns flow after ExxonMobile disaster/Tom Lutey, Billings Gazette
- Highway named in honor of slain Montana trooper/Associated Press
- Glacier's Going-to-the-Sun Road to open Wednesday/Daily Inter Lake
- Proponents to get Washington out of booze biz turn in petitions/Spin Control
- Orbusmax Special: Judge OKs bankruptcy plan for Northwet Jesuits here
Question: Do you follow the Spokane Shock?