Stories tagged: Longhorn Barbecue
SUNDAY, SEPT. 12, 2010
Overheated pit routs customers at Longhorn
The pit at Spokane Valley’s popular Longhorn Barbecue overheated and filled the restaurant with smoke during Saturday night’s dinnertime rush. More than 100 customers had to evacuate as firefighters sprayed …
SATURDAY, SEPT. 11, 2010, 7:34 P.M.
Longhorn pit gets too hot to handle
Spokane Valley fire personnel are on the scene of a working structure fire at the Longhorn Barbecue at 2315 N. Argonne Road. Dispatchers confirm that 10 unis have been dedicated …