Tags


Everything tagged


Sort by:

Latest from The Spokesman-Review


  • Overheated pit routs customers at Longhorn

    The pit at Spokane Valley’s popular Longhorn Barbecue overheated and filled the restaurant with smoke during Saturday night’s dinnertime rush. More than 100 customers had to evacuate as firefighters sprayed …


  • Fire damages recently opened restaurant in Cheney

    A small fire Monday night damaged the attic and wall of a recently opened restaurant in Cheney. Smoke was spotted coming from the Droopy Dawg, 28 W. First St., about …

Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile