Video

Fire at Empire Cold Storage

A cutting torch being used to repair an awning sparked a three-alarm fire at Empire Cold Storage & Frosty Ice near the Spokane County Fair and Expo Center Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008. Fire officials were keeping a close eye on two anhydrous ammonia tanks that were threatened by the blaze. Three employees inside the building escaped unharmed, officials said.

Get Adobe Flash player

Andrew Zahler - The Spokesman-Review

More video »

Tags: Empire Cold Storage, fire

Recent video




Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile