Nectar Wine and Beer promises its “most epic taplist ever” for Saturday’s third anniversary party.
Special pours will fill the Kendall Yards drinkery’s 16 taps starting at noon, some obtained through distributors and others personally picked up from West Side breweries.
The lineup includes:
– A Sweet Nectar Peach Smoothie imperial IPA brewed by Whistle Punk as a collaboration beer for the event.
– Four Eyed Guys’ big, earthy Beet Barleywine collaboration with Post Falls Brewing.
– Young Buck’s The Imp imperial saison.
– Holy Mountain's Solarian oak-fermented, mixed-culture, dry-hopped saison.
– Fremont's Welcome cucumber/lemongrass sour weisse.
– Cascade’s Pearpawsterous pear/paw paw wheat sour collaboration with Indiana’s Upland Brewing.
– Urban Family Peacharillo, an Amarillo dry-hopped peach sour.
– Three Magnets All Shook Up hazy IPA.
– Matchless’ classic West Coast-style Old Pine IPA.
– Skookum Creative Control>Commercial Control IPA.
– The Bruery’s ninth anniversary Saule bourbon barrel-aged old ale.
– Fish Tale Poseidon’s imperial stout.
– Seapine German Hefeweizen.
– Crux Pilz.
– Finnriver Honey Meadow cider with chamomile and lemon balm.
– Hierophant's ginger pear session mead.
Several of those also will be offered as part of special six-beer flights next week for Spokane Craft Beer Week.
Saturday’s event runs through 11 p.m., with drink specials and door prizes.
Local journalism is essential.
The journalists of The Spokesman-Review are a part of the community. They live here. They work here. They care. You can help keep local journalism strong right now with your contribution. Thank you.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.