After five years of lobbying the state and federal government, Spokane Valley has the money it needs to end train crossing delays on the northern end of Pines Road.
- Court documents: Victim in Thursday's fatal shooting was visiting nurse; suspect arrested
- 'Once-in-a-lifetime kind of guy': Colleagues, church leaders mourn for nurse with 'so much compassion' who was shot and killed on the job in Spokane
- Spokane City Council approves cap on what food delivery services can charge restaurants
- Ms. Dot's white BBQ sauce is a Spokane business with strong roots in Alabama
- Game On: PlayStation 4 will be phased out starting in 2025, and that’s OK