Two separate lawsuits filed Tuesday afternoon blame a faulty Inland Power and Light Company outdoor light for sparking the Gray Fire, which devastated the Medical Lake community last month.
Spokane man arrested following fatal I-90 crash blew double the legal limit in DUI test, court documents say
Updated 5:02 p.m.
Updated 32 minutes ago
- Two people and two horses infected with West Nile Virus in Eastern Washington
- Clarifying previous comments, WSU's Dickert 'meant no disrespect' to Corso, GameDay
- Idaho climbs to No. 4 in latest rankings, EWU enters at No. 19 as teams prepare for Saturday clash
- Brooks Robinson, legendary Orioles third baseman, dies at 86
- City Council votes to formally denounce mayor at packed City Hall