What do you think about increasing foul language on TV?
1. Fantastic, it's about time TV grew up
2. It's an accurate reflection of today's culture
3. For those that don't like it, tough. This is the price of freedom
4. One man's cuss word is another man's colorful adjective
5. TV producers are just giving the public what it wants
6. My family is hardly watching TV anymore, since even cartoons and commercials are coarse and vulgar
7. I'm disgusted. Don't these producers have kids of their own?
8. The American public will eventually revolt in favor of decency
9. TV is no longer a barren wasteland, it's a toxic-waste dump from hell
DFO: I usually don't watch programming that uses foul language routinely. I gave live with an occasional cuss word in my TV fare. I figure program writers aren't very good if they toss in too many vulgarities. So why watch their program?
For the World Net Daily news report, click here.