Looks like the ITD board is going to reverse itself today and put the Dover Bridge back on the list of "shovel-ready" projects that are candidates for federal economic stimulus funds. Their excuse: Now it looks like we'll get more money, so they don't have to pare down the list. Earlier they bumped the North Idaho bridge that's received national attention as one of the worst in the country, because they wanted to spread the money to other parts of the state. Betsy Russell/Eye On Boise reports that Gov. Otter is happy with the change of heart here.
- Duncan extradited to California/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise
- Officials answer Lake Coeur d'Alene questions/Alecia Warren, CDA Press
- Area schools pull peanut butter from menu/Maureen Dolan, CDA Press
- Going in reverse: NIC drops second straight/Rod Harwood, CDA Press
- Idaho law only one that protects disabled in custody battles/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise