Wed., April 21, 2010
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.21.10
- 11:28 a.m. Spencer has questions re: tobacco and juveniles.
- 11:16 a.m. Tow truck driver reports that a Cedar Street/Post Falls resident has threatened to harm him after refusing to let him leave.
- 11:11 a.m. A Willow Lake Loop/CdA resident is fighting over a vehicle issue w/his homeowners association.
- 11:08 a.m. A loose dog is causing a road hazard @ Northwest & Lakewood/CdA.
- 10:38 a.m. An officer is out w/an individual who said he'd contracted w/several companies to chase away birds with a BB gun (unknown location). Officer tells dispatcher: "Obviously, he can't do that."
- 10:36 a.m. Renee @ Habitat for Humanity on Wyoming/Hayden reports that building supplies were taken from the premises last night.
- 10:28 a.m. Richard @ H53 & High Prairie/Hauser reports a vehicle tore out a portion of his fence during the night, leaving several parts behind.
- 10:05 a.m. NIC security has caught one dog and is trying to catch a second on campus.
- 10:02 a.m. Clinton reports that he loaned band equipment to friends who won't give it back.
- 9:41 a.m. A dead deer is reported @ H41 & M/P 4 (near Wyoming)/Rathdrum.
- 9:20 a.m. A BNSF engineer reports that a small blue pickup is hidden in the trees @ Grange & Guy/Post Falls.