Fri., April 30, 2010
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.30.10
- Noon: Caller has questions re: concealed weapons.
- 11:19 a.m. John reports he's receiving harassing e-mails.
- 11:16 a.m. A vehicle is broken down on a blind curve 5 miles up on East Hayden Lake Road, creating a hazard.
- 11:06 a.m. Rebecca @ Prairie/Government Way business reports she refused service to 2 females who have caused trouble before, but they refuse to leave the property.
- 10:57 a.m. Tammy reports possible embezzlement & identity theft.
- 10:40 a.m. Sprinkler alarm has activated at Rite Aid/Ironwood Drive.
- 9:41 a.m. A mechanic accidentally set the alarm off at the Idaho Forest Industries hangar at the Kootenai County airport.
- 9:18 a.m. Officers are checking out a disabled vehicle @ Seltice & Idaho.
- 9:13 a.m. Officer reports that he pounded in loose railroad nails (9 a.m. incident) two days ago. And that BNSF should have taken care of the problem by now.
- 9 a.m. Railroad bolts coming loose at the crossing of Pleasantview & Prairie/Post Falls are creating a safety hazard for passing vehicles.
- 8:55 a.m. A 38YO male is unconscious in 32000 block of 8th/Spirit Lake.
- 8:51 a.m. A silver Pontiac is on fire @ Park & Ramsey/CdA.
- 8:46 a.m. Caller in 1300 block of 1st/CdA reports a possible forgery.