Fri., April 30, 2010
PM Scanner Traffic — 4.30.10
3:25 p.m. T-bone accident @ Appleway & 4th/CdA. A red Pathfinder & a silver Pontiac Grand Prix crashed. An adult female & younger male in Pontiac report injuries.3:14 p.m. Kim's in the KCSD lobby w/questions re: a vehicle repossession.3:12 p.m. G has suspect info re: a person who's harassing her w/phone calls.3:08 p.m. Post Falls mother reports that about 20 juvenile males are gathering for a fight @ Castle Park, 21st & Spokane.2:50 p.m. Caller reports a black motorcyle is speeding past 5900 block of Maplewood/Post Falls.2:08 p.m. EMTs are responding to an unknown medical situation in the Burger King lot.2:05 p.m. Caller reports possible horse abuse on Cataldo Drive.2:04 p.m. A female caller reports the theft of her newspaper. She didn't say whether it was the SR or Press.1:58 p.m. H41 business has questions re: the personal information of an employee who walked off the job today.1:14 p.m. Caller is worried re: the unhealthy living conditions of a 60YO female in a Government Way trailer court.1:02 p.m. CPD Blue has a female in custody from Woodland Middle School.12:23 p.m. Nic has questions re: tenant, roommate, & landlord problems.12:07 p.m. Business in 700 block of 4th/CdA wants a person removed from premises.AM Scanner Traffic
- 5:53 p.m. An empty, white canoe is floating midway down the channel @ Twin Lakes.
- 5:42 p.m. Eric has questions re: his daughter's boyfriend taking the battery out of her car.
- 5:35 p.m. Customer at Toro Viejo, Government Way & Hayden, reports his wife took his Social Security check w/o authorization.
- 5:29 p.m. A pickup ended up in a field after a 3-vehicle accident @ H41 & Prairie. One person reportedly is hurt.
- 4:45 p.m. Caller reports strong smell of natural gas in house @ 1412 Hattie/CdA.
- 4:41 p.m. 2-vehicle blocking accident reported @ H95 & Canfield/CdA.
- 4:30 p.m. A 16YO Post Falls girl is barely coherent after taking an overdose of Ibuprofin.
- 4:29 p.m. A mother is en route home to Yellowstone Trail after being told her son was bitten by a neighbor's dog.
- Much more below