Keith Allred, Democratic candidate for Idaho governor, believes heavy trucks should pay more in registration fees, as a result of the impact they have on Idaho roads. Betsy Russell story here. (Betsy Russell photo)
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- Wednesday's complete Scanner Traffic/DFO, HucksOnline
- Sun this morning, more rain this evening/Asia Hege, SR
- Student pilot dies when chopper goes down in yard/Sara Leaming, SR
- Parkside Bistro: Building demolished to make way for more grass/Rick Thomas, Press
- Assaults accelerate at Idaho prison/Nathaniel Hoffman, Boise Weekly
Question: Should heavy trucks pay more in registration fees to offset the toll they take on Idaho roads?