Via HBO Nation Twitter (in righthand rail), Idaho Reporter reports these actions at GOP convention in Idaho Falls:
- 3:19 p.m. GOP convention events in recess for a couple hours. Dinner sponsored by Melaleuca begins around 6:45. Rich Galen to speak there.
- 3:12 p.m. GOP adopts resolutions critical of federal government.
- 2:58 p.m. (via Idaho Conservative Blogger): Semanko says we need to fire Walt Minnick so Nancy Pelosi can get fired.
- 1:47 p.m. ID GOP chairman Semanko just said Hawaii is @BarackObama's home state "supposedly."
- 1:09 p.m. Governor Otter speaking to the delegates at the state convention.
- 12:57 p.m. Embattled Rep. Phil Hart is in the house in Idaho Falls.
- 11:43 a.m. Interesting diff between GOP and Dem conventions: GOP candidates give out free lunch ... Dems required donations to eat.
- 10:17 a.m. Larry Spencer is now speaking in the platform committee at the GOP convention. I (Dustin Hurst) hear he's a divisive guy.
- 9:55 a.m. IDGOP committee approved resolutions supporting AZ immigration law and rejecting federal health care mandate.
- 9:53 a.m. Idaho GOPers support language calling for the repeal of the 17th Amendment in platform committee.
Question: Is this the magic that Gov. Butch Otter was talking about?