Cindy and about a dozen other Merry Hucksters staged a HBO After Hours event at O'Doherty's on Spokane Falls Boulevard Friday night to welcome in the St. Paddy's Day weekend. Here's what she learned:
- 1. Guinness is a beer that lingers on the tongue until a Blue Moon washes the taste away.
- 2. OtisG has a fearsome five-year-old daughter who WRESTLES.
- 3. ME thinks we should have a “Ladies” thread next week.
- 4. Kevin Taylor doesn't have a cell phone.
- 5. Mavis says my green beer + my blue beer will = brown. But I don't want to think about that.
- 6. BethB had was invited to tour the Guinness castle with Desmond and Penny and PASSED.
- 7. MeghanC has a friend named Lucky Sunny Day. There's a Burning Man story involved.
- 8. I'm the only one in the UNIVERSE without a Facebook account (until after this weekend anyway).
- 9. JeanieS is addicted to Facebook.
- 10. Bent actually BELIEVED JBelle would make an appearance.
Question: What post would you like to see Cindy make next week while I'm on my furlough that you usually don't see at Huckleberries Online?