Fri., Oct. 1, 2010
Scanner Traffic/PM — 10.1.10
- 5:55 p.m. Coeur d'Alene Casino reports a customer hit an employee with a vehicle in parking lot 40-50 minutes ago. Employee wasn't injured.
- 5:29 p.m. ISP officer reports a gas can lying on H95 @ M/P 438 (Boekel Road/Hayden).
- 5:25 p.m. Caller reports a drunk male is staggering on the lawn in front of the Greyhound Park. She's concerned that he'll walk out into traffic.
- 5:14 p.m. Lucky Monkey Trading Co., 412 Sherman, reports theft, w/thief now driving off.
- 5:07 p.m. John wants to talk to an officer about a phone scam.
- 4:28 p.m. EMTs are responding to an unknown medical problem at Lakeland High.
- Much more below
- 3:24 p.m. Minor vehicle accident involving a vehicle & a pedestrian on H95 @ Sagle.
- 3:18 p.m. Caller reports slippery substance has spilled at unknown Hayden Avenue location and wants hazmat to check it out.
- 2:55 p.m.
Caller reports a 2YO girl has run away from her caretaker, and no one
is looking for her. The girl is @ McCartney & Post/Rathdrum.
- 2:36 p.m. C. reports she's receiving harassing phone calls from a former boss.
- 2:32 p.m.
Caller reports being cut off by an aggressive driver in a green pickup
w/Texas plates in student parking lot at Post Falls High.
- 2:14 p.m.
Mountain View Veterinary Clinic on Taryne/Hayden reports a dog is in
the median @ H95 & Dakota after being hit by a vehicle.
- 2:08 p.m. Female in 800 block of Autumn Crest Loop/Post Falls accidentally cut her toe off.
- 2:05 p.m. Someone is suffering an allergic reaction at Spirit Lake Fire Department.
- 1:35 p.m. Caller reports a loiterer in 1100 block of Lincoln Way/CdA.
- 1:31 p.m.
A male in a red Saturn, n/b from Seltice Way on H41 appears to be
agitated. He stopped in the middle of an intersection w/traffic lights
and then drove off.
- 1:13 p.m. Worker @ 12th & Best
business reports that driver of an orange-and-white pickup was weaving
and slurring his words in the store before driving off.
- 1:04 p.m. Female has the tags of one of the dogs who forced her off her bike @ 4998 E. Hauser Lake Road.
- 12:55 p.m. A helmetless individual is popping wheelies on a blue-and-white motorcycle and almost hit a vehicle on I-90 @ e/b NW Blvd/CdA.
- 12:53 p.m. A male in the parking lot of The Grail/Huetter reports a theft.
- 12:45 p.m. Caller reports pornography @ Costco on Neider/CdA.
- AM Scanner Traffic