I'd better not show Mrs. O this one. After we saw "Jaws" back in the day, she wouldn't go near any water for quite some time -- even though she knew that sharks couldn't survive in fresh water. Idaho Dad/A Family Runs Through It had some fun with his Iphone here, writing: "My son took some time out of his busy homeschooling schedule to feed the fish down at the lake. They were hungry that day, my friends." Of course, I don't plan to tell her about the great white shark attack that occurred recently near one of our favorite Oregon haunts, Coos Bay.
- Thomas, I promise!/Accidental Rabbit Trails
- Why tornados in North Idaho are unlike any other/Arch Druid
- Even doctors spin/Bay Views
- Congress runs home to get re-elected/Community Comment
- My real food dilemma/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- Have I ever mentioned I hate Mondays?/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- 3BT: Reunion with Steve, Harvest Fair, Flawed teriyaki chicken/Kellogg Bloggin'
- Reason and impulse/Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts
- Bakin' Tators and moles/Slight Detour
- When orange is gone/Tumblewords
- Hucks Online numbers (for week of Sept. 26 - Oct. 2): 57,666/34,106
Question: Do you think about sharks when you go near the ocean?