Wed., Oct. 6, 2010, 11:45 a.m.
Scanner Traffic/AM — 10.6.10
- Noonish: Ronald, on W. Liberty & Spokane Circle/Spirit Lake reports an old, sick dog is lying along roadway.
- Noonish: CPD Blue reports broken house glass in intersection @ Hanley & Ramsey.
- 11:48 a.m. An older man in a blue van is driving 30 mph and weaving all over I-90 in Coeur d'Alene area.
- 11:37 a.m. Parent on Valley Way/Hayden reports that his daughter's cats have return to the home with threatening taped notes on them.
- 11:36 a.m. Police are with the father & the vehicle at the Appleway business, but the child is not with him.
- 11:27 a.m. Police report that the father in the noncustodial abduction called to say that he'll bring the child to a specified Appleway business in 10 minutes.
- 11:14 a.m. ISP has spotted the blue pickup e/b on I-90 from 4th Street. The pickup is registered in Flathead County, Montana.
- 11:09 a.m. Female reports her ex-husband forced his way into her home in 5900 block of Pinegrove/CdA and took their 3 1/2YO daughter away in a 1992 teal pickup.
- 10:29 a.m. Caller reports an auto burglary @ Seltice Way & Huetter.
- 10:20 a.m. Edward @ 13354 Andy's Park Court/Rathdrum reports that a Jack Russell terrier with a history of viciousness lunged at him this morning.
- 10:16 a.m. Caller reports that his neighbor in 3300 block of Casey Court isn't home, but the garage door keeps going up and down.
- 10:01 a.m. A brown-and-white dog is running along e/b I-90 & Mullan Trail.
- 9:22 a.m. Resident in 700 block of Empire, near North Idaho College, reports that a dozen or more cars are illegally parked along the sidewalk. And she has a party planned today.
- 8:40 a.m. A dog is running into traffic @ Honeysuckle & Strahorn/Hayden.