The great western artist Charlie Russell - that's him in a tent with a paint brush - never, as far as I know, contemplated a political life. Considering that he spent many early years as a cowboy in the tough country of central Montana, he would have been a shoo-in. Russell, a great artist, was by all accounts also a great story teller and he could ride a horse. Russell was a legit cowboy. That might just have been good enough to win high public office/Marc Johnson, The Johnson Report. More here.
- What you care about is what matters/Adam's Blog
- We're technophobic fearmongers/The Stupid Shall Be Punished
- Vampire-werewolf craze: When 'Forks' gets stuck in your throat/Dennis Mansfield
- If I send more money will I get better politicians?/Fort Boise
- Labrador secures endorsement from 'America's Worse Sheriff'/43rd State Blues
- Liberal, liberal, liberal ... booga, booga, booga/IdaBlue
- 'Fire Pelosi' bus coming to Idaho/Idaho Conservative Blogger
- Fred Phelps is ba-a-a-ack/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
Question: Who is your favorite western artist?