Thu., Oct. 7, 2010
Scanner Traffic/AM — 10.7.10
- 11:12 a.m. Caller is following a vehicle that is weaving all over H97, around Lake Coeur d'Alene, and now has stopped at junction of I-90.
- 10:41 a.m. Caller reports following a Pathfinder on H41 & Scarcello/Twin Lakes that was weaving all over the road. Then, the driver pulled over, got out of car, and fell down.
- 10:12 a.m. Possible injury accident on Granite Hill (H95 & M/P 452).
- 9:32 a.m. Female has questions for an officer re: a squirrel bite.
- 9:31 a.m. A suspicious vehicle, with windows & sun roof open, is parked at the back of Coeur d'Alene RV Park.
- 9:04 a.m. Hayden Pet Clinic reports finding a dog tied to a bike rack with a note pinned to it.
- 8:52 a.m. Caller reports a n/b vehicle is traveling in s/b lanes of H95 @ Kathleen/CdA.]
- 8:50 a.m. 3 people @ Corbin Park/PF report that someone on a nearby island in Spokane River fired a shot at them that hit their vehicle.
- 8:35 a.m. Sara on Bald Eagle/Worley reports someone stole her purse 2 nights ago and that someone shot her son with a BB.
- 8:32 a.m. Caller reports that several people in a green van & tan Jeep have been camping for a week at the end of Whitla, off H95, west of Loffs Bay.
- 8:02 a.m. A Rathdrum female reports that a juvenile in her neighborhood has run her off the road several times.