Tue., Oct. 19, 2010
Scanner Traffic/PM — 10.19.10
- 5:42 p.m. Carol wants to talk to a tribal officer re: little of kittens dropped off at her home.
- 5:02 p.m. WalMart on Mullan/PF reports a cooperative male shoplifter is in the office.
- 5 p.m. Caller reports a male driver waving a beer can in a tan Honda Accord almost hit her and her husband @ junction of Highways 58 & 95, near Coeur d'Alene Casino.
- 4:54 p.m. Karen, from Hayden, has questions re: a horse on her property.
- 4:44 p.m. Mother, on Bald Eagle/Worley, reports an adult yelled at her kid Monday.
- 4:29 p.m. Beer Hunter tavern in Hayden reports a theft.
- 4:18 p.m. Caller reports a female driver brake-checked and flipped him off before turning s/b on H95 from I-90.
- 4:11 p.m. Shannon's returning a message from animal control that her dog is vicious.
- 4:09 p.m. Caller on Wesson/Athol has questions re: a loose horse in his neighborhood.
- More below
- 3:49 p.m. Driver is trying to retrieve wood lying on I-90 near the state line that fell out of his pickup.
- 3:36 p.m. A red cylinder is lying at end of w/b I-90 onramp @ Spokane Street/PF.
- 3:35 p.m. A male was mowing his lawn when he suffered chest pains after defibillator went off in 2500 block of Woodcrest/PF.
- 2:58 p.m. KMC reports possible child abuse involving Twin Lakes baby-sitter.
- 2:29 p.m. Caller reports possible illegal dumping near Cornerstone Church on Prairie.
- 2:27 p.m. Barbara, on Kokanee/PF reports finding a wallet w/identification in it.
- 2:06 p.m. Super 1/Rathdrum reports catching 2 juveniles trying to shoplift.
- 1:46 p.m. David has questions re: speed limit enforcement on private roads.
- 1:39 p.m. Bank of America/PF reports a 61YO female is refusing to leave premises.
- 1:08 p.m.
Someone at the Pizza Factory on Appleway has passed out from choking.
The individual isn't breathing. EMTs are coaxing helpers on scene
through Heimlich Maneuver.
- 1 p.m. Wrong-way driver reported @ Appleway & 4th/CdA.
- 12:31 p.m. A juvenile who may have mental problems is sitting on a power box @ Howard & Kathleen/CdA.
- AM Scanner Traffic