Lt. Gov. Brad Little is checking in with Huckleberries Online as bus tour passes Silverwood:
- DFO: What's your impression of North Idaho?
- Brad Little: It's beautiful.
- DFO: Is this the first time you've seen Priest River, Spirit Lake, & Rathdrum, & Athol?
- Brad Little: I've had several statewide positions, so visited here a number of times. This summer was first time I was at Upper Priest Lake. We come up here as legislators all the time during the North Idaho tours. I also went to school at University of Idaho.
- More below
- DFO: What kinds of reaction are you getting during the tour?
- Brad Little: Enthusiastic. Generally, the people who come to this are the activists. Some will come to meet the candidate. They ask about things on the ballot. I've had a couple of questions regarding thinks that I didn't have an answer for. I've written myself notes. I've been asked about the way ITD do things, for example. It's nice to help people with problems.
- DFO (as tour pulls into Athol): Any hot topics?
- Brad Little: Almost every stop all over Idaho wolves have been a big issue. We got a different reaction in Kooskia (with anti-wolf activists) than we did at Spirit Lake (from the Wolf People).