Mon., Oct. 25, 2010, 11:45 a.m.
Scanner Traffic/AM — 10.25.10
- 12:04 p.m. A green vehicle reportedly is speeding @ around 100 mph w/b on Seltice Way from Grand Mill/CdA.
- 11:40 a.m. KCSD is calling Coeur d'Alene police to jail to charge inmate with escape try.
- 11:30 a.m. Resident is in KCSD lobby to report neighbor's use of explosives in research.
- 11:06 a.m. Utility company is venting gas pipes in Stevens/Clagstone area of Athol, causing noise that sounds like jet engine for an hour.
- 10:33 a.m. 4 males in 3200 block of Government Way are close to blows.
- 10:32 a.m. Female reports that her husband was temporarily unconscious on Lookout Drive/CdA. But she believes he may have been faking it to avoid a dispute w/her.
- 10:22 a.m. An 18-wheel semi w/engine trouble is blocking w/b I-90 exit @ Sherman/CdA.
- 10:21 a.m. CPD Blue reports he's en route to a private school (Tutoring Club) near Costco to handle an out-of-control student.
- 9:53 a.m. Motorist reports that he doesn't need an ambulance while exiting a rollover involving a pickup pulling a trailer on Greensferry, one mile from Riverview/PF.
- 9:36 a.m. Christ the King school on Pennsylvania/CdA reports vandalism.
- 9:31 a.m. Darren reports seeing an abandoned vehicle w/West Virginia plates while hunting in woods around Spirit Lake.
- 9:30 a.m. Anonymous Post Falls resident reports that neighbor has stored 2 vehicles in driveway w/license plates that expired a year ago.