Fri., Oct. 29, 2010, 11:40 a.m.
Scanner Traffic/AM — 10.29.10
- 11:44 a.m. A Post Falls employer wants to see an officer re: employee embezzlement.
- 11:02 a.m. Wife reports that a neighbor on Wheatfield/Hayden is strangling her husband.
- 10:46 a.m. Caller reports that a blue Tundra was driving recklessly at 4th & Hanley before pulling into Coeur d'Alene High lot & parking near gym.
- 10:35 a.m. Male in a gray jacket just stole beer from convenience store/gas station @ 1501 E. Sherman/CdA.
- 10:31 a.m. Office in 1100 block of W. Ironwood reports unwanted person on premises.
- 10:25 a.m. CdA parents reports his 14YO son has been missing since 9 last night.
- 10:21 a.m. An unconscious person is reported in 7300 block of Courcelles/CdA Place.
- 10:19 a.m. A male facing 10 days in jail on a warrant is now in DMV office.
- 9:51 a.m. 2 males are arguing over a possible parking violation @ T.W. Hunters on Spokane/PF.
- 8:36 a.m. Richard @ SunMeadow & Coyote Trail/Worley reports items taken from garage.