... (despite almost always voting Republican) if you believe:
- The House Ethics Committee should have booted tax dodger Phil Hart.
- Computers can't replace teachers
- Tom Luna & Butch Otter pulled a fast one by not discussing ed reform during their campaigns.
- Guns don't belong on college campuses in Idaho.
- Most Idahoans on unemployment aren't lazy bums; they simply can't find scarce jobs.
- Urban renewal has helped towns like Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls to prosper.
- States can't nullify federal law unilaterally.
- Party primaries, underwritten by Idaho taxpayers, should remain open.
- Cigarette taxes should be raised to replace cuts in public education and/or Medicaid budgets.
- Legislators were wrong to vote to reimburse the Idaho GOP $100,000 for legal expenses in the closed-primary lawsuit.
Question: Feel free to add to the list ...