How bad are the Seattle Mariners this year? Their most popular player, "Larry Bernandez," isn't a real person. Above, Seattle Mariners pitcher Felix Hernandez, in his role as "Larry Bernandez," surprises fans by handing out bobblehead likenesses of his character before a baseball game against the Chicago White Sox, Saturday in Seattle. Story here. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson) H/T: Orbusmax.
- Cartoons: If only hurricanes were more precise/David Horsey, Seattle P-I
- Convicted felon pleads guilty to shooting Jerome cop/Bradley Guire, TFTN
- Man's body found in Snake River near Lewiston ramp/Lewiston Tribune
- Montana's Rehberg, Tester clash over wolf issue/Mike Dennison, Gazette
- Rangers have potential lead on missing Glacier hiker/Associated Press
- UMontana shooting was an accident/Chelsi Moi & Gwen Florio, Missoulian
- Montana State could be done with 'money games'/Associated Press
- Bitterroot hunt could halve Montana wolf population/Perry Backus, Ravalli Republic
- Orbusmax Special: University of Oregon makes Top 10 "horniest" list here
Question: Do you have any Seattle Mariner bobblehead dolls? Which one(s)?