At Stebbijo's Place, the blogmistress writes: "These particular baked spuds (imported from Idaho) are from Vie de France, a Japanese owned European chain bakery, for ￥168 for 1 potato…with today’s exchange rate that’s $2.00 a spud near Tokyo. I know! Why can’t Idaho have some of these?" More here.
- Resenting your children/A Family Runs Through It
- Middle East: Worst case situation? Try alternative energy/Arch Druid
- Mubarak to go?/Community Comment
- Eating like our grandmothers/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- The progression of a bloom/Gathering Around the Table
- Falls Park, Post Falls/Live, Love, Laugh, Hope
- Turn the other cheek/My Life's A Freak Show
- 5 for Friday: Fab show for a music nerd/Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts
- My secret garden, et al/Slight Detour
- Deep thoughts?/Snaps & Frames
- Idaho burger debuts in Japan/Stebbijo's Place
- Angle, handle, rotate, etc./Tumblewords
Hucks Online numbers (for Thursday) 9590/5874.