"A slow local news day had me cruising for a feature picture (last Thursday)," reports Colin Mulvany, Snaps & Frames. "I took a walk through Spokane’s Riverfront Park and found myself standing in front of this metal sculpture of the Canadian flag. I have, on several other occasions, tried to make this photo, but it always was missing the elements of decent light and waterfowl." More here.
- Spokane ranks as America's 51st drunkest city/Men's Health
- EWU football dominates SWABs awards/Mike Vlahovich, SR
- Edgar Steele's supporters propose $1M bond/Meghann Cuniff, Sirens & Gavels
- Kingston snowmobilers dies after collision with elk/KXLY
- Goedde terms changes to ed 'reform' bills as 'positive'/Betsy Russell, EOB
- Idaho lawmakers reject bill inspired by megaloads fight/Associated Press