Sam Dower scored 21 points, Elias Harris added 18 and Gonzaga moved into first-place tie in the West Coast Conference with an 89-85 overtime victory over Saint Mary's on Thursday night.The Bulldogs (20-9, 10-3) overcame a rowdy road crowd and held off the Gaels to keep alive their hopes of building on a decade of dominance in the conference. Gonzaga has won a share of the league's regular-season title each of the past 10 years, and can claim at least a portion of it again with a win against San Diego on Saturday.Matthew Dellavedova had 24 points and Rob Jones scored 21 for Saint Mary's (22-7, 10-3), which has lost two straight conference games and will need a win over Portland this weekend to settle for at least a share of the conference crown/Associated Press. Jim Meehan's SR story here. And: ESPN/AP game story here.
- Gonzaga 89, Saint Mary's 85 (OT) boxscore
- Idaho 67, Nevada 59, and: Josh Wright SportsLink game story
- Gonzaga (women) 106, Saint Mary's 77
- WCC conference basketball scores
- WAC conference basketball scores
- PAC-10 conference basketball scores