SB 1110, the teacher performance pay bill, has passed the Senate on a 20-15 vote - the same vote as the previous bill, SB 1108 on teacher contracts/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise.
- Nonini schedules HB 1108, HB 1110 for hearings Tuesday
- Goedde: Senate Ed likely to discuss changes to SB 1113 Monday or Tuesday
- Senate Dems: 'Mean-spirited plan'
- Darrington: 'Measure of success of teacher is not at the moment'
- Debate: 'Just creates more frustration, definitely a better way'
- Debate on merit bill: 'Not ready, not funded,' and 'teachers finally rewarded'
- Merit pay debate: Goedde admits there's 'no funding source'
- Pearce: 'Do it for the kids'