The blogmistress at Live, Love, Laugh, Hope has a tonic for everyone out there who's suffering cabin fever. She focus her comments and camera on looking for beauty during the recent gray days we've experienced. And found enough that she was sad to see one gray day end. You can read her thoughts and see a number of other terrific black and white photos here.
- Why must I be sad?/A Family Runs Through It
- Early spring ... not/Bay Views
- Cancer sucks: Rambling thoughts/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- Too little, too late/Dogwalk Musings
- Bad economy? Where?/From A Simple Mind
- A few reasons I thought spring was coming/Gathering Around the Table
- Never-ending winter is getting ridiculous/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- Good work, good teaching, good rehearsal/Kellogg Bloggin'
- Bitter chill/Slight Detour
- If you can't have spring ... buy some/Stebbijo's Place
Hucks Numbers (for Thursday): 9773/6141; (for Wednesday): 10077/5974; for (Tuesday) 8999/5974.