Mon., June 20, 2011
AM Scanner Traffic — 6.20.11
- 11:19 a.m. A vehicle is parked in front of a hydrant @ 3026 Strawberry Lane/Hayden.
- 11:14 a.m. A dog is running loose on road @ Loch Haven & Rock Haven/Hayden.
- 11:11 a.m. A man who may have suffered stroke is lying face down in house on Columbia/PF.
- 10:59 a.m. Rescuers in a boat are trying to get a dog out of Hayden Area Regional Sewer District lagoon, 10789 Atlas Road/Hayden. Another dog is tied up at the edge of the lagoon.
- 13 more items below
- 10: 58 a.m. John reports that a credit card account has been opened in his name without permission.
- 10:57 a.m. Keith reports that his landlord has kept his belongings to cover a rental payment.
- 10:32 a.m. Coeur d'Alene High reports an undisclosed trauma injury on school grounds.
- 10:19 a.m. 2 women in trailer court on Midtown/Hayden are disputing over a dog not getting water.
- 10:13 a.m. A suspicious package has been spotted at 816 Sherman Ave./downtown CdA.
- 10:08 a.m. An abandoned vehicle is reported by St. Vincent de Paul's, Walnut & Government/CdA.
- 9:33 a.m. Hazmat team en route to fuel leakage from noninjury crash that's blocking 2nd & Foster/CdA.
- 9:31 a.m. Man on state probation pushed woman holding baby & spit on her in Spirit Lake.
- 8:33 a.m. Woman in Garwood area is concerned about nocturnal animal noises she's hearing.
- 8:29 a.m. Washington driver drove off w/o paying for gas @ Holiday station @ Cornerstone/Hayden.
- 8:26 a.m. An open step ladder is lying on slow lane in front of Huetter rest stop on e/b I-90.
- 8:12 a.m. Crews are picking up traffic cones from Car d'Lane event on Sherman & Lakeside.
- 8:06 a.m. Sandra has concerns that her dog might eat a cat.