US Senator Jon Tester is now hated, it appears, by many of the Dem's who helped launch him into the US Senate. They are calling him a "sell out" because he will not follow the President and his party like a blind man. He's a non-Democrat in many ways. At least he's more of an old-school Democrat, which makes him light years distant from today's East Coast D's. He's a mountain states guy...and the east coast has NEVER gotten the wild west. Watch this race/Dennis Mansfield. More here.
- On the death of Osama bin Laden/Adam's Blog
- Park Service & Alaska/Chris Carlson, Andrus Center
- Best states for decomposition/Blush Response
- The president's speech/The Stupid Shall Be Punished
- Osama bin Laden no more/Aletheia, 43rd State Blues
- Feds clarify Clean Water Act guidelines/Sara Arkle, ICL
- Credit where credit is due/Idaho Conservative Blogger
- Did Rex Rammell tamper w/Idaho Falls Jury?/Dan Popkey, Statesman
- Gutsy call: Getting Bin Laden/Marc Johnson, The Johnson Post
- Hoffman's 'market solution' logic hits snag/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Otter, Salazar want gets to get outside more/Rocky Barker, Statesman
Question: Do you know much about the politics or politicians of other Northwest states?