In The Slice blog, Paul Turner posts this advertisement from days gone by from www.goodcomics.comicbookresources.com and asks: If it's advertised in a 1960s comic book, it has to be good — right? And if you are going to spend a whole dollar, why, you're practically assured of top quality. More here.
Other SR.com blog highlights:
- The Slice: If you are in a bar in Chattaroy/Paul Turner
- Dually Noted: A skillet of cheesy comfort/Tricia Jo Webster
- SportsLink: Ken Bone, QB Tuel & a live chat/Christian Caple
- A Grip on Sports: It's almost a time for a visit from Santa/Vince Grippi
- Outdoors: Bald eagle count up to 260 today in Coeur d'Alene/Rich Landers
- Spin Control: Obama asked, 'Where ya been?' on assault rifle ban/Jim Camden
Question (for ladies of HucksOnline): How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?