Walkabout spotted this fellow crawling up a rock during one of her regular jaunts around Tubbs Hill. In sending this to me, Stickman said: "You don’t want to know how much trash she has been picking up."
- Latest letters/Arch Druid
- Vandalism/From A Simple Mind
- How long a shot?/Randy Stapilus
- It's never easy/The Johnson Report
- What a doggone day/Stebbijo's Place
- One of those farmer types/Slight Detour
- Book Review: Verbivore's Feast/Writing North Idaho
- Has Crapo gone soft on Common Core?/The EDge
- A new start/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
- About that landline out in the country/Fort Boise
- Lunch today/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- How to kill your Dad blog/A Family Runs Through It
- 10 Things -- about my wedding day/A Butterfly Moment
- Intertwining of adoption and abortion/Dogwalk Musings
HucksOnline numbers (for week of June 30-July 6): 26,462 page-views/16,373 unique views.