At her old haunts, OpenCDA.com, Mary Souza's latest newsletter is published, containing what she calls the "Souza Plan" for municipal governance. It's five points are these:
- Closely evaluate the city's health.
- Extend more city services to underserved areas, such as the 15th Street corridor.
- Build stronger, safer neighborhoods for all of CdA.
- Review and improve our city's public service and operations systems.
- Create a job friendly city by attracting and retaining business.
Question: What do you think of the "Souza Plan"?